Ventura County News
Ventura police car vandalized following party disturbance; suspects sought
VENTURA, Calif. (KABC) -- Police responding to a report of a fight following a party in Ventura Saturday had one of their patrol units vandalized.
The incident occurred in the 10900 block of Darling Road around 12:49 a.m.
During the investigation, officers learned the disturbance had originated at a party with over 50 people in attendance.
Responding officers found numerous discarded alcohol containers in the yard where the party was held and shortly learned that many attendees were under the age of 21.
As the party-goers left, an unidentified suspect kicked a Ventura Police Department patrol unit, causing damage. Another identified suspect flung a beer bottle at the unit, shattering the rear window. Both suspects fled in a light green compact SUV and have not been located.
The party's 19-year-old host, identified as Adrian Sepulveda, was held liable for serving alcohol to minors and issued a citation.
This is the second time in three days that a Ventura Police Department unit has had its windows vandalized. On Thursday, a suspect threw a beer bottle at a unit from an upper level of the Santa Clara parking structure. The suspect or suspects in that act of vandalism were also not located.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information related to either of these vandalism acts was urged to contact the Ventura Police Department at (805) 339-4493.
vandalism, fight, ventura county news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles 34 min ago
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks 59 min ago
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled 18 min ago
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- Woman assaulted near Pizza Hut in Lancaster
- 15-yr-old arrested after assaulting IE senior
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Rooney to be buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour