Ventura County News
Oxnard man critically injured in Ventura shooting
VENTURA, Calif. (KABC) -- An Oxnard man was listed in critical condition after being shot multiple times in Ventura Sunday night.
Ventura police officers responded a report of a shooting Sunday at 10:16 p.m. in a parking lot at 53 South California Street. The police command center then received information about a shooting victim in the area of California Street north of Santa Clara Street. Officers located a victim there with numerous gunshot wounds, police said.
The victim, a 29-year-old Oxnard man, was hospitalized and underwent surgery for his injuries. He was listed in critical condition Monday morning.
Anyone with information related to the case is urged to call Detective Gil Pusen at (805) 339-4463.
shooting, ventura county news
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- Funeral held for LAPD Officer Chris Cortijo
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- 'Mother Ditch' uncovered near downtown LA
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- abcnews: Man accused of killing teens who entered home
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Epilepsy treatment uses laser to stop seizures
- Zadan, Meron to produce Oscars for 3rd year
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2