Ventura County News
Camarillo 3-alarm fire destroys woodshop, damages home
CAMARILLO, Calif. (KABC) -- Firefighters battled a three-alarm fire in Camarillo Sunday night.
Ventura County firefighters rushed to the scene in the 400 block of Loma Drive at about 8 p.m. They say the fire started in a woodshop, which was destroyed.
The flames also spread to a house next door, which caused heavy damage.
The fire has since been put out. The Red Cross is providing shelter to three people.
Firefighters say the incident appears to be an accident.
fire, ventura county news
- LAPD cop car crash: 1 officer dead, 1 injured 10 min ago
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Smoke detectors crucial to avoid fire deaths
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood
- Baldwin Hills natural gas leak: Repairs done
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Pistorius told guard 'everything is fine'
- Ted Turner hospitalized in Argentine capital 6 min ago
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)