First Gorilla Born In Managed Care
TAMPA, FL (KABC) -- Park officials at Busch Gardens in Tampa welcomed a new addition Monday; the first gorilla in the park's history was born.
The little bundle's 33-year-old mom, Kishina, experienced medical problems while giving birh to the baby gorilla Friday. So the baby was delivered by caesarean section.
The father is 9-year-old Cenzoo, a western lowland gorilla.
Busch Gardens is now home to seven gorillas.
- UCLA police seek sexual battery suspect 6 min ago
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election
- Newtown dispatcher told callers to take cover
- Indio High student diagnosed with tuberculosis
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- abcnews: Mysterious stillbirths baffle doctors
- 'Top Gun' woman tapped for Pentagon no. 2 job
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film