Chelsea Clinton to marry in upstate N.Y.
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Chelsea Clinton plans to get married to fiancé Marc Mezvinsky in the upstate New York village of Rhinebeck on July 31.
A local resident divulged the plans and says the two will be married at a private mansion just outside the town about two hours north of New York City.
A local caterer is providing the food, and high school and college students were hired to help prepare the grounds.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
new york, bill clinton, hillary rodham clinton, national news
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- Chile earthquake: Magnitude-6.7 hits north coast
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians