Chelsea Clinton to marry in upstate N.Y.
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Chelsea Clinton plans to get married to fiancé Marc Mezvinsky in the upstate New York village of Rhinebeck on July 31.
A local resident divulged the plans and says the two will be married at a private mansion just outside the town about two hours north of New York City.
A local caterer is providing the food, and high school and college students were hired to help prepare the grounds.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
new york, bill clinton, hillary rodham clinton, national news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 3-car crash
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy in Harbor City
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role