Brutal bullying near Philly caught on tape
PHILADELPHIA (KABC) -- Seven people attacked a 13-year-old teen outside Philadelphia, and the whole thing was caught on tape.
After being kicked, the unidentified victim was dragged through the snow and placed onto a small tree. He tried to run away, but he was caught, and his attackers hung him by his jacket on a tall metal fence.
Police said it happened in the afternoon earlier this month, and at least one witness passed by and did nothing.
"I tried to leave, tried to escape, tried to get out the tree and run away, but even when I did that, when I got out the tree the first time, they attacked me and they caught me again," the victim said.
Six of the seven alleged attackers are the victim's classmates and were arrested at school. They face charges including kidnapping and false imprisonment.
The defendants range in age from 13 to 17.
arrest, caught on tape, fight, unbelievable, national news
- Race for LA mayor too close to call 58 min ago
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned 46 min ago
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1, series tied 2-2
- Trutanich concedes to Feuer for city attorney 3 min ago
- LA search-and-rescue on standby for Oklahoma
- Prosecutors shed light on Maribel Ramos murder
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Boston bombing probe heads to Russia
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10