First lady: No Facebook for my daughters
WASHINGTON (KABC) -- Michelle Obama said her daughters are not on Facebook and that's the way she likes it.
The first lady said her daughters, 9-year-old Sasha and 12-year-old Malia, have certain restrictions that other kids don't have due to Secret Service issues.
In a TV interview Wednesday, she added that she's "not a big fan of young kids having Facebook."
Even if the girls weren't living in the White House, the first lady said Facebook is "not something they need." Maybe when they get older, she said.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
first lady michelle obama, facebook, national news
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- 12 arrested, $2.5M in drugs seized in sting
- Ex-deputy convicted in fatal bar shooting 49 min ago
- Bell's Rizzo to plead guilty to tax evasion
- Car slams into Ventura house; driver arrested
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense presents case
- abcnews: Ohio police chief slams Kanye West
- Klinsmann to remain as US coach through 2018
- Sitting still for hours raises blood clot risk 54 min ago
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son