Colo. woman accused of groping TSA agent in Ariz.
PHOENIX (KABC) -- A Colorado woman was arrested after she allegedly groped a female Transportation Security Administration agent.
According to Phoenix authorities, 61-year-old Yukari Miyamae started arguing with the TSA agent, refusing to be screened at Phoenix's international airport.
TSA said Miyamae was not even receiving a pat-down at the time of the incident.
During the argument, Miyamae apparently squeezed and twisted the agent's left breast with both hands.
Fellow travelers said she went too far.
Police were called and say Miyamae admitted grabbing the TSA agent and continued to argue with officers before she was arrested.
She now faces sexual abuse charges. If convicted, Miyamae will have to register as a sex offender.
tsa, arrest, national news
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment 36 min ago
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Motorcycle officer injured in Mid-City crash
- Woman shot to death in Long Beach; no arrests
- Big Sur fire burns 769 acres; chance of rain
- Bipartisan budget deal nears final passage
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor
- India diplomat claims cavity search in NYC
- Ronnie Biggs, 'Great Train Robber,' dies at 84
- 3-yr-old recovering after 5-organ transplant 12 min ago
- Video: 'American Hustle' takes you back to the '70s
- Photos: Brad Pitt over the years, 1991 to present
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
58 min ago