Bernard Madoff's clothes turned into $500 iPad covers
NEW YORK (KABC) -- There is a new line of iPad cases made out clothes that once belonged to Bernard Madoff, the notorious Ponzi scheme operator.
The new cases retail for $500 each.
Maker Frederick James says he bought Madoff's clothes at an auction and his iPad covers are generating a lot of business.
iPad, national news
- Artesia hit-run accident leaves woman dead
- Gunman at large in East LA party shooting
- Drug boat washes ashore in Manhattan Beach
- Protests against Monsanto held around world
- Boy on bicycle killed by truck in Simi Valley
- Wildfire breaks out north of Moreno Valley
- OC thieves sought for smash-grab robbery
- Ex-PTA president allegedly stole candy funds
- Communications satellite launched into space
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- London attack: 3 more arrested in slaying
- Rogers, gay soccer player, joins LA Galaxy
- OTRC: Blake Shelton's Oklahoma benefit concert
- Eye on LA reveals sizzling hot summer guide