Bernard Madoff's clothes turned into $500 iPad covers
NEW YORK (KABC) -- There is a new line of iPad cases made out clothes that once belonged to Bernard Madoff, the notorious Ponzi scheme operator.
The new cases retail for $500 each.
Maker Frederick James says he bought Madoff's clothes at an auction and his iPad covers are generating a lot of business.
iPad, national news
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack 5 min ago
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- Cat rescued from 91 Fwy divider in Riverside 12 min ago
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands 53 min ago
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- New Toyota Highlander carries on legacy
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video