Bernard Madoff's clothes turned into $500 iPad covers
NEW YORK (KABC) -- There is a new line of iPad cases made out clothes that once belonged to Bernard Madoff, the notorious Ponzi scheme operator.
The new cases retail for $500 each.
Maker Frederick James says he bought Madoff's clothes at an auction and his iPad covers are generating a lot of business.
iPad, national news
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks