First lady Michelle Obama caught shopping at Target
ALEXANDRIA, Va. (KABC) -- First lady Michelle Obama was seen shopping at Target unrecognized on Thursday.
The first lady was somewhat disguised wearing a baseball cap and sunglasses as she entered the store on her own in Alexandria, Virginia.
Secret service agents were nearby, casually dressed and unnoticed as well.
Mrs. Obama spent more than 30 minutes pushing her shopping cart around the store. She was only recognized by the clerk at the checkout counter.
The first lady has said she misses "normal stuff" since she came to the White House, like shopping at Target.
first lady michelle obama, shopping, national news
- Man allegedly shoots, kills sister, wife 30 min ago
- Ex-con allegedly attacked 2 relatives, friend 12 min ago
- Santa Ana jewelry store robbery caught on cam
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Man arrested in 'revenge porn' website case
- Bell moving forward after Spaccia conviction
- Budget deal: Liberals, conservatives grumbling
- abcnews: Woman claws way out of locked bathroom
- Ukraine police stand down after protest grows
- Nelson Mandela mourners pay last respects
- Mega Millions jackpot to soar to $400 million
- Paul Walker crash: 2nd theft suspect surrenders
- SAG Awards: '12 Years a Slave' leads noms
- OTRC: Demi Lovato's cocaine, alcohol confessions