First lady Michelle Obama caught shopping at Target
ALEXANDRIA, Va. (KABC) -- First lady Michelle Obama was seen shopping at Target unrecognized on Thursday.
The first lady was somewhat disguised wearing a baseball cap and sunglasses as she entered the store on her own in Alexandria, Virginia.
Secret service agents were nearby, casually dressed and unnoticed as well.
Mrs. Obama spent more than 30 minutes pushing her shopping cart around the store. She was only recognized by the clerk at the checkout counter.
The first lady has said she misses "normal stuff" since she came to the White House, like shopping at Target.
first lady michelle obama, shopping, national news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing 13 min ago
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash 1 min ago
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months