Names of Casey Anthony jurors released in FL
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (KABC) -- The names of the jurors in the Casey Anthony trial were made public for the first time since they acquitted the Florida mother of murdering her 2-year-old daughter.
The jurors had been threatened since the verdict in July, and the judge had wanted time to pass before the names were released.
The three-month "cooling period" ended Tuesday.
The jury was selected from Pinellas County because of concerns about pretrial publicity in Orlando. Jurors were sequestered until the verdict was announced.
The jurors were:
- Joan G. Meier
- Raymond L. Screen
- Linda F. Bills
- Harriet B. White
- Brian P. Berling
- Kimberly A. Kimball
- Kathleen A. Nighland
- James P. Kearns
- Ronald H. Robertson
- David W. Angelo
- Mary L. Fuhr
- Jennifer Ford
The alternates were:
- Elizabeth K. Jones
- Heather M. Feuerhake
- Craig Neuendorf
- Russell Huekler
The Associated Press reporters knocked on doors at homes where the jurors were thought to live, but in most cases, the blinds or drapes were closed and no one answered.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Fallbrook bus crash leaves 1 dead, 22 hurt 20 min ago
- Tour bus rolls over on 15 Freeway in Corona 8 min ago
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt 11 min ago
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court 29 min ago
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Katie Couric's talk show to end this summer 46 min ago
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal 22 min ago
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis