Obama gets fund boost from fashion industry
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The fashion industry's crème de la crème is helping fill President Barack Obama's campaign coffers.
Since bumper stickers and buttons are so 2011, several major fashion icons have lent their talents to create a new Runway to Win line that offers everything from totes to scarves.
The president's campaign website showcases a T-shirt designed by singer Beyonce and her mother Tina Knowles. This particular shirt includes famous phrases by Obama like "Yes we can." It costs $45.
The rest of the line goes on sale Feb.7.
Other contributors include Diane von Furstenberg, Marc Jacobs, Vera Wang and Derek Lam.
president barack obama, fashion, national news
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Temple City man denies creating Bitcoin
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter