Obama gets fund boost from fashion industry
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The fashion industry's crème de la crème is helping fill President Barack Obama's campaign coffers.
Since bumper stickers and buttons are so 2011, several major fashion icons have lent their talents to create a new Runway to Win line that offers everything from totes to scarves.
The president's campaign website showcases a T-shirt designed by singer Beyonce and her mother Tina Knowles. This particular shirt includes famous phrases by Obama like "Yes we can." It costs $45.
The rest of the line goes on sale Feb.7.
Other contributors include Diane von Furstenberg, Marc Jacobs, Vera Wang and Derek Lam.
president barack obama, fashion, national news
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college 33 min ago
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Claremont sexual predator charged with felonies 8 min ago
- Two men arrested in Simi Valley car thefts 58 min ago
- Anaheim fire: House had pack rat conditions
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors