Ex-White House intern talks about JFK affair in tell-all book
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A former White House intern is spilling the sordid details of her alleged 18-month affair with President John F. Kennedy in a new, tell-all book.
The book is titled, "Once Upon a Secret: My Affair with President John F. Kennedy and its Aftermath."
According to the New York Post, Mimi Alford not only shared the president's bed, but also his darkest and most intimate moments.
Alford says the romance began when Kennedy approached her in a White House pool back in the summer of 1962.
Alford's book hits stores on Wednesday.
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court 1 min ago
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Newtown dispatcher told callers to take cover
- Cold front moves across Southern California
- 405 South crash: 11 hurt in 8-vehicle pileup
- Indio High student diagnosed with tuberculosis
- Abducted Palmdale children found safe 17 min ago
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- abcnews: Mysterious stillbirths baffle doctors
- Baby falls out of stroller in wild robbery
- NFL fines Steelers coach Mike Tomlin $100,000
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film
- Gabor husband, daughter fight over spending
26 min ago