Ex-White House intern talks about JFK affair in tell-all book
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A former White House intern is spilling the sordid details of her alleged 18-month affair with President John F. Kennedy in a new, tell-all book.
The book is titled, "Once Upon a Secret: My Affair with President John F. Kennedy and its Aftermath."
According to the New York Post, Mimi Alford not only shared the president's bed, but also his darkest and most intimate moments.
Alford says the romance began when Kennedy approached her in a White House pool back in the summer of 1962.
Alford's book hits stores on Wednesday.
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed 59 min ago
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15 36 min ago
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- Female pedestrian struck, killed in Riverside
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- abcnews: Conjoined twins see sunlight for 1st time
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: Will Arnett files for divorce from Poehler