Clocks move forward Sunday for daylight saving time
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Most Americans will get an hour less sleep, but will gain an hour more of daylight Sunday.
Daylight Saving Time begins at 2 a.m. Sunday. That's when clocks should be set ahead one hour.
It's also a good time to change the batteries in smoke alarms.
The time change applies to everyone in the U.S., except those in Hawaii and Arizona.
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- Odor forces evacuation of Pasadena building
- Memorial Day: Gas prices aren't stopping drivers
- Palmdale boy dies after allegedly being tortured
- Are bridges in Southern California safe?
- LA attempted murder suspect caught in Colo.
- Committee approves dental care to Medi-Cal
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted; 2 arrested
- abcnews: New clues to 'frustrated' Boston suspect
- New flu vaccine made from tobacco plant in works
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Leonardo DiCaprio space trip nabs $1.5 mill