Clocks move forward Sunday for daylight saving time
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Most Americans will get an hour less sleep, but will gain an hour more of daylight Sunday.
Daylight Saving Time begins at 2 a.m. Sunday. That's when clocks should be set ahead one hour.
It's also a good time to change the batteries in smoke alarms.
The time change applies to everyone in the U.S., except those in Hawaii and Arizona.
- Motorcycle officer struck by hit-run driver
- LAPD seeing fewer qualified applicants 47 min ago
- LA council OKs restrictions on e-cig sellers
- Cold front moving across Southern California 13 min ago
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court
- UCLA police seek sexual battery suspect
- Ventura growers protect crops from freezing
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- abcnews: Mysterious stillbirths baffle doctors
- 'Top Gun' woman tapped for Pentagon no. 2 job
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film
- Gabor husband, daughter fight over spending
54 min ago