Heart Attack Grill patron collapses at table; 2nd incident in recent months
LAS VEGAS (KABC) -- For the second time in recent months, a patron at a restaurant called Heart Attack Grill had to be taken away in an ambulance.
The Las Vegas restaurant glorifies unhealthy eating, with menu items such as the "Quadruple Bypass Burger" and offers of free meals to people over 350 pounds.
On Saturday night, a woman fell unconscious at her table. It was unknown if her medical issue was related to the food. She was taken to the hospital by paramedics. Her condition was not immediately known.
In February, a man suffered a heart attack there while eating a 6,000- calorie burger.
food, national news
- Report: Possible armed suspect in LA Times bldg 2 min ago
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- Good Friday: Pope remembers those who suffer
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Breast cancer treatment uses extreme heat 45 min ago
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)