Heart Attack Grill patron collapses at table; 2nd incident in recent months
LAS VEGAS (KABC) -- For the second time in recent months, a patron at a restaurant called Heart Attack Grill had to be taken away in an ambulance.
The Las Vegas restaurant glorifies unhealthy eating, with menu items such as the "Quadruple Bypass Burger" and offers of free meals to people over 350 pounds.
On Saturday night, a woman fell unconscious at her table. It was unknown if her medical issue was related to the food. She was taken to the hospital by paramedics. Her condition was not immediately known.
In February, a man suffered a heart attack there while eating a 6,000- calorie burger.
food, national news
- NKorea deports captive American war veteran
- Covina home-invasion robbery: girl, dad shot
- Ex-detective arrested for tipping off gang
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Family settles over Chino school gun accident
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- abcnews: Bill Clinton reveals insights from Mandela
- 6 detained in theft of radioactive material
- Smartphone apps for a better night's sleep
- Long Beach motorcycle show offers demo rides
- 'Out of the Furnace' showcases pacing, acting
- OTRC: Grammys 2014 - list of nominees