Shooting wounds 3 after OKC win against Lakers
OKLAHOMA CITY (KABC) -- Police in Oklahoma City say at least three people were wounded in a shooting following Monday night's game between the Thunder and the L.A. Lakers.
Authorities say two people have been arrested in the shooting, which occurred just a few blocks from the arena.
Officers say no fatalities were reported, but at least two of the victims were treated for minor injuries. There has been no word on a motive for the shooting.
shooting, los angeles lakers, oklahoma city thunder, national news
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet 14 min ago
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Jefferson Park area stabbing suspect sought 7 min ago
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale
- Boy, 11, on scooter struck by tractor-trailer
- NJ mall carjacking, shooting: 4 men arrested
- US holiday travelers brace for foul weather
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features 29 min ago
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'