British prime minister leaves daughter in pub after Sunday lunch
LONDON (KABC) -- British Prime Minister David Cameron and his wife are facing criticism after they left their 8-year-old daughter behind at a pub.
The Cameron family was enjoying an afternoon meal when they took their eye off their eldest daughter, Nancy.
As the family left in two separate cars, both Cameron and his wife, Samantha, thought their daughter was with the other. They realized their mistake a few miles down the road.
Samantha Cameron arrived within 15 minutes to pick her up. The girl had been in a restroom when the family left. She was fine when her mother picked her up.
The administration said the incident happened "a couple of months ago."
- Glendora yard dug up in 35-year-old cold case 42 min ago
- OC sheriff's reserve sergeant found beaten 33 min ago
- UK attack driven by radical Islam - officials
- Model murder trial: Case in hands of jury
- Bill proposed to reduce night airport noise
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins
- Injured volunteer wants thousands from hiker
- Okla. tornado tore through 13,000 buildings
- abcnews: US IDs 4 Americans killed by drones
- Arias jury stuck but must keep deliberating
- Curious about caviar? Class available in WeHo
- Virgin tops, Spirit flops in airline survey
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees
- Tornado relief drives: More than $211K raised