Toddler ejected from car during Texas car chase
LUBBOCK, Texas (KABC) -- A toddler was ejected from an SUV during a police chase in Lubbock, Texas, and it was all caught on video.
Police said the teenagers in the SUV stole a purse from someone Saturday night.
During the police chase, the driver of the SUV lost control and flipped, sending the toddler out the window onto a neighborhood street.
Amazingly, the child was able to stand up and walk away from the incident. Police later arrested the 17-year-old driver and his three younger passengers.
car chase, caught on tape, national news
- James Gandolfini of 'Sopranos' dies at 51 4 min ago
- Hollywood panhandlers allegedly kill LA woman 47 min ago
- OC caregiver arrested for alleged sex assault
- Tip led to ex-USC professor's Mexico arrest 45 min ago
- Wrong-way driver charged with DUI in 14 pile-up
- West Hills murder suspect pleads not guilty 59 min ago
- Metro Red, Purple lines now requires TAP card
- Man stabbed during carjacking in Oxnard
- TWA Flight 800 documentary hints at cover-up
- Afghan leader suspends talks with Taliban, US
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Piedmont beef's lower fat entices connoisseurs
- Paris, Prince Jackson refute chef's testimony 18 min ago
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video)