Toddler ejected from car during Texas car chase
LUBBOCK, Texas (KABC) -- A toddler was ejected from an SUV during a police chase in Lubbock, Texas, and it was all caught on video.
Police said the teenagers in the SUV stole a purse from someone Saturday night.
During the police chase, the driver of the SUV lost control and flipped, sending the toddler out the window onto a neighborhood street.
Amazingly, the child was able to stand up and walk away from the incident. Police later arrested the 17-year-old driver and his three younger passengers.
car chase, caught on tape, national news
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa. 4 min ago
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC 52 min ago
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service
- Inmate escapes jail hours after sentencing
- Norwood pleads not guilty to weapons charge
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2 51 min ago
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets 48 min ago
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper 49 min ago
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors