Chino robbery suspect, 'AK-47 Bandit,' strikes Washington bank, FBI says
SEATTLE (KABC) -- The FBI is searching for a brazen bank robbery suspect known as the "AK-47 Bandit."
Investigators released surveillance video from his latest heist in the Seattle area on July 6. The robber wears a full-face ski mask and brandishes an AK-47 assault rifle.
Authorities believe he is the same suspect who shot and wounded a police officer during a holdup at the California Bank and Trust in Chino on Feb. 29. He is also wanted for a March 12 robbery at the Bank of the West in Vacaville, Calif.
A $20,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the suspect's arrest. Anyone with information was asked to call the FBI at (888) 226-8443.
bank robbery, national news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- North Hollywood hit-and-run driver sought
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy near Torrance 50 min ago
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case 54 min ago
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Ohio couple married 70 yrs die 15 hours apart
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week 19 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour