PROGRAM NOTE: Eyewitness News at midnight after Olympics
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- You don't have to miss your favorite late night news just because you are watching the Olympics.
Eyewitness News will have a special late newscast, beginning at midnight every night during the Olympics.
Starting July 28 through Aug. 14 right after the summer games, you can catch everything you need to know with anchors Jovana Lara and John Hartung, weather with Danny Romero and late sports with Curt Sandoval.
Of course, you can still watch your favorite newscast, Eyewitness News at 11pm, every night. The midnight edition is extra coverage for those of you caught up in Olympics excitement.
The seven-minute newscast is in addition to our regular newscast that begins at 11 p.m.
2012 olympics, summer olympics, olympics
- Mandela death: So. Africa prepares for burial 48 min ago
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Ontario 4 min ago
- Unemployment falls to 7 pct, 203K jobs added
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow 25 min ago
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Brutal elevator attack shocks Chinese city 10 min ago
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
31 min ago
- 2012 Olympic medals -- daily medal tracker
- Olympic Sports -- Summer Games Events
- Venues of events at the 2012 Olympics
- Olympic torch route for Summer Games
- Olympic diving -- competitive rules & basics
- History and trivia of Olympic Gymnastics
- Olympics medals by country, historic medal count
- Secrets of 2012 Olympians
- Oscar Pistorius at Olympics 2012
- Best Body Types for Olympic Sports