Arizona home invasion caught on tape
TUCSON, AZ. (KABC) -- A home invasion of robbers forcing their way into a man's home in Arizona was caught on tape.
The home invasion victim, identified as Anthony Girox, was at home when some men asked him if they could do yard work. He said no. Girox says the suspects then asked him for water.
When Girox entered the house to go get it, the three suspects attacked him.
Surveillance video shows one man grabbing Girox and threatening him with a gun as he forces him back into the home.
"I look up, and he's coming through the gate with a gun," said Girox. "I was caught off guard. He sweeped me up, and he had me in a choke hold, and he was just telling me, 'be quiet. I'm going to shoot you."
The other two suspects then proceeded inside the residence to ransack it. They fled with cell phones, money, and jewelry.
According to Deputy Tom Peine of the Pima County Sheriff's Department, two of the suspects were identified on the surveillance tape and later arrested.
Police are still looking for the third suspect.
CNN contributed to this report.
caught on tape, home invasion, burglary, national news
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- 405 accidents snarl Sepulveda Pass commute 18 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Phil Robertson fam talk 'Duck Dynasty' future
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
22 min ago