USPS offers North Pole postmark; deadline set
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- If you want a letter postmarked from the North Pole, your window of opportunity is still open but not for long.
This is something the U.S. Postal Service offers every year. It allows holiday letters and cards to be stamped with "Santa" as the sender.
The deadline is Monday, Dec. 10. To take advantage, you need to place the card or letter from Santa in its envelope with first class mail stamps.
You should also have the return address as "Santa, North Pole."
Place the card in a larger envelope with the correct postage and address it to:
North Pole Postmark Postmaster
4141 Postmark Drive
Anchorage, Alaska 99530
You can get more information about USPS' Letters from Santa program by visiting www.usps.com.
christmas, national news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal 26 min ago
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Target photo flap creates thigh gap 37 min ago
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Selena Gomez films Adidas ads (Photos)
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
41 min ago