Man leaves girlfriend's kid in car while shopping, loses car and kid
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (KABC) -- One Massachusetts man probably wishes he hadn't gone shopping. Anthony Perry, 34, left his girlfriend's 2-year-old son alone in a car while he went shopping for Black Friday bargains.
Police officers smashed the window of his car to get the boy out after they were alerted by security.
Officers then found the boyfriend at home with his brand new 51-inch flat-screen television.
Perry told police he lost the boy while shopping, panicked and called someone else for a ride. The boy's mother was working.
Police expect to charge Perry with reckless endangerment of a child.
shopping, national news
- Search widens for missing Malaysian jet
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- IE suspect found after escaping from police
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants