Man leaves girlfriend's kid in car while shopping, loses car and kid
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (KABC) -- One Massachusetts man probably wishes he hadn't gone shopping. Anthony Perry, 34, left his girlfriend's 2-year-old son alone in a car while he went shopping for Black Friday bargains.
Police officers smashed the window of his car to get the boy out after they were alerted by security.
Officers then found the boyfriend at home with his brand new 51-inch flat-screen television.
Perry told police he lost the boy while shopping, panicked and called someone else for a ride. The boy's mother was working.
Police expect to charge Perry with reckless endangerment of a child.
shopping, national news
- Rizzo gets 12 years in prison for corruption
- Jury deadlocks in OC distracted driving case 19 min ago
- 290 missing, 6 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: 10 most awful jobs for 2014 revealed
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced 24 min ago
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break