'Secret Santa' doles out $100 bills in Superstorm Sandy-hit New Jersey
ELIZABETH, N.J. (KABC) -- This year, Santa is not just giving presents to children. He's providing holiday cheer to victims of Superstorm Sandy.
A "Secret Santa" handed out $100 bills to people affected by the storm in New Jersey.
The man didn't want to be identified or show his face on camera.
The wealthy businessman planned to give away $100,000 over the Christmas season.
superstorm sandy, storm, charity, national news
- I-5 through Grapevine closed due to snow, ice 10 min ago
- Quick, cold front brings rain, chance of snow
- NKorea deports captive American war veteran
- Covina home-invasion robbery: girl, dad shot
- 87-year-old rescued from OC mobile home fire
- Ex-detective arrested for tipping off gang
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- 6 detained in theft of radioactive material
- abcnews: Alleged cannibal ran hotel w/ grill area
- Smartphone apps for a better night's sleep
- 'Out of the Furnace' showcases pacing, acting
- OTRC: Grammys 2014 - list of nominees