'Secret Santa' doles out $100 bills in Superstorm Sandy-hit New Jersey
ELIZABETH, N.J. (KABC) -- This year, Santa is not just giving presents to children. He's providing holiday cheer to victims of Superstorm Sandy.
A "Secret Santa" handed out $100 bills to people affected by the storm in New Jersey.
The man didn't want to be identified or show his face on camera.
The wealthy businessman planned to give away $100,000 over the Christmas season.
superstorm sandy, storm, charity, national news
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights 20 min ago
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hrs after contact drop
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Earthquake w/ mag-3.9 rattles Castaic area
- Woman, horse rescued at Angeles Nat'l Forest
- Gorman brush fire: Crews gaining upper hand
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report