Idaho boy, 5, put in tutor room as punishment, forgotten by teacher
CALDWELL, Idaho (KABC) -- An Idaho father is outraged after his 5-year-old son was left alone in a tiny room at school and was forgotten.
James Cagle says the teacher put his son in a small tutor room as a punishment, but forgot the child was in there and left for the day.
The boy was finally found hours after school let out.
"The door was closed, the lights were off and he was sitting on the floor. He had urinated in his pants, he was cold he was crying he was scared," said Cagle.
The school district says it is investigating and is making sure protocols are in place to keep all students safe.
But Cagle says that's not enough. He says he wants the teacher kicked out of the school.
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School 9 min ago
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video