Idaho boy, 5, put in tutor room as punishment, forgotten by teacher
CALDWELL, Idaho (KABC) -- An Idaho father is outraged after his 5-year-old son was left alone in a tiny room at school and was forgotten.
James Cagle says the teacher put his son in a small tutor room as a punishment, but forgot the child was in there and left for the day.
The boy was finally found hours after school let out.
"The door was closed, the lights were off and he was sitting on the floor. He had urinated in his pants, he was cold he was crying he was scared," said Cagle.
The school district says it is investigating and is making sure protocols are in place to keep all students safe.
But Cagle says that's not enough. He says he wants the teacher kicked out of the school.
- Car rally to be held in honor of Paul Walker 9 min ago
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- OC crash kills 4; alcohol, speed suspected
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- Pasadena apartment fire caused by heater
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana 3 min ago
- 2 sought in Lancaster home invasion robberies
- Rancho Santa Margarita crash leaves 5 injured
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Man wakes up locked inside dark empty plane 44 min ago
- Ukraine capital facing anti-govt protest
- Auction features items from Nancy Drew author
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis