Idaho boy, 5, put in tutor room as punishment, forgotten by teacher
CALDWELL, Idaho (KABC) -- An Idaho father is outraged after his 5-year-old son was left alone in a tiny room at school and was forgotten.
James Cagle says the teacher put his son in a small tutor room as a punishment, but forgot the child was in there and left for the day.
The boy was finally found hours after school let out.
"The door was closed, the lights were off and he was sitting on the floor. He had urinated in his pants, he was cold he was crying he was scared," said Cagle.
The school district says it is investigating and is making sure protocols are in place to keep all students safe.
But Cagle says that's not enough. He says he wants the teacher kicked out of the school.
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed 9 min ago
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break