Man pushed into moving New York subway, witnesses say
December 3, 2012 (NEW YORK) -- Police are searching for a suspect that witnesses say pushed a man in front of an N train on 7th Avenue and 49th street.
Witnesses tell police the victim was pushed in front of a southbound Q train on 49th street after 12pm.
The victim, approximately 58-years-old was pronounced dead at the hospital.
He is believed to have been pushed onto the tracks by a younger man during some sort of dispute.
The suspect, a man in his 20's, fled the scene.
Several subway riders who witnessed the death were treated for trauma.
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles 18 min ago
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- 4.3-magnitude earthquake strikes Kern County 58 min ago
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- SKorean sunken ferry captain, 2 crew arrested
- Michaels data breach: 2.6M cards affected
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
20 min ago