Man pushed into moving New York subway, witnesses say
December 3, 2012 (NEW YORK) -- Police are searching for a suspect that witnesses say pushed a man in front of an N train on 7th Avenue and 49th street.
Witnesses tell police the victim was pushed in front of a southbound Q train on 49th street after 12pm.
The victim, approximately 58-years-old was pronounced dead at the hospital.
He is believed to have been pushed onto the tracks by a younger man during some sort of dispute.
The suspect, a man in his 20's, fled the scene.
Several subway riders who witnessed the death were treated for trauma.
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker 19 min ago
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Man wakes up locked inside dark empty plane
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains 8 min ago
- Pasadena apartment fire caused by heater
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- 2 sought in Lancaster home invasion robberies
- Rancho Santa Margarita crash leaves 5 injured
- VC suspicious death investigation underway 59 min ago
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Cold weather brings flight cancellations
- Ukraine capital facing anti-govt protest
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis