George HW Bush remains hospitalized in Houston
HOUSTON (KABC) -- Former President George H.W. Bush remains in a Houston hospital Monday where he's recovering from a bronchitis-related cough.
The elder George Bush has been hospitalized for three weeks now.
A spokesperson for Methodist Hospital says the 88-year-old remains in stable condition and is making progress, but they are in no hurry to release him. No discharge date has been set.
Mr. Bush was admitted to the hospital the day after Thanksgiving.
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- South Korea ferry sinks; 2 dead, 14 injured
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments