George HW Bush remains hospitalized in Houston
HOUSTON (KABC) -- Former President George H.W. Bush remains in a Houston hospital Monday where he's recovering from a bronchitis-related cough.
The elder George Bush has been hospitalized for three weeks now.
A spokesperson for Methodist Hospital says the 88-year-old remains in stable condition and is making progress, but they are in no hurry to release him. No discharge date has been set.
Mr. Bush was admitted to the hospital the day after Thanksgiving.
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video