George HW Bush remains hospitalized in Houston
HOUSTON (KABC) -- Former President George H.W. Bush remains in a Houston hospital Monday where he's recovering from a bronchitis-related cough.
The elder George Bush has been hospitalized for three weeks now.
A spokesperson for Methodist Hospital says the 88-year-old remains in stable condition and is making progress, but they are in no hurry to release him. No discharge date has been set.
Mr. Bush was admitted to the hospital the day after Thanksgiving.
- Kidnap suspect search shuts down DTLA streets 57 min ago
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- IE man found guilty of molesting 3 girls 46 min ago
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Toddler found playing inside toy claw machine
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Mrs. Doubtfire 2' planned, child star reacts