George HW Bush remains hospitalized in Houston
HOUSTON (KABC) -- Former President George H.W. Bush remains in a Houston hospital Monday where he's recovering from a bronchitis-related cough.
The elder George Bush has been hospitalized for three weeks now.
A spokesperson for Methodist Hospital says the 88-year-old remains in stable condition and is making progress, but they are in no hurry to release him. No discharge date has been set.
Mr. Bush was admitted to the hospital the day after Thanksgiving.
- 2 LAPD officers injured in West L.A. crash 14 min ago
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd 8 min ago
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- 2 attacked by bees in La Cañada Flintridge 39 min ago
- Yucaipa woman arrested in husband's murder 52 min ago
- Dana Point shooting suspect sought by deputies 29 min ago
- Injured LAPD officer released from hospital
- San Dimas boat crash leaves 1 dead, 1 injured 33 min ago
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks