George HW Bush remains hospitalized in Houston
HOUSTON (KABC) -- Former President George H.W. Bush remains in a Houston hospital Monday where he's recovering from a bronchitis-related cough.
The elder George Bush has been hospitalized for three weeks now.
A spokesperson for Methodist Hospital says the 88-year-old remains in stable condition and is making progress, but they are in no hurry to release him. No discharge date has been set.
Mr. Bush was admitted to the hospital the day after Thanksgiving.
- Car rally to be held in honor of Paul Walker 48 min ago
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- OC crash kills 4; alcohol, speed suspected
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- 2 sought in Lancaster home invasion robberies
- Rancho Santa Margarita crash leaves 5 injured
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Mandela's family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Ukraine capital facing anti-govt protest
- Auction features items from Nancy Drew author
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis