Ariz. Powerball jackpot winner's name released
PHOENIX (KABC) -- The second winner of the $587.5 million Powerball jackpot has been revealed weeks after choosing to remain anonymous.
Matthew Good, 37, of Fountain Hills, Arizona opted for the lump sum payment of $192 million after paying $100 million in taxes.
The married man in his 30s wanted to remain anonymous, but names of lottery winners are public record.
The Pennsylvania native says he plans on keeping his job as a manager at an electronics company."It is difficult to express just how thankful we are for this wonderful gift," Good said in a statement. "We are extremely grateful and feel fortunate to now have an increased ability to support our charities and causes. Obviously, this has been incredibly overwhelming and we have always cherished our privacy."
The other winning couple, Mark and Cindy Hill of Dearborn, Mo. have already claimed their half of the $587 million jackpot.
lottery, national news
- Oklahoma tornado: 20 children among 51 killed
- Undersheriff Tanaka speaks out against Baca
- Garcetti, Greuel make final stops across LA
- 'DWTS': Zendaya holds lead in final four
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts w/ 2 girls
- 3 charged in bizarre East LA '12 bank robbery
- Video: Pit bull owners rally against discrimination
- Girl escapes brazen kidnap attempt in OC
- UC hospital workers to strike over higher pay
- abcnews: Hofstra student killed in police standoff
- NKorea on day 3 of short-range weapon launches
- Experts warn about testosterone supplements 34 min ago
- Ray Manzarek, The Doors founder, dies at 74
- OTRC: 'Dancing With The Stars' recap - week 10