Jenna Bush Hager, ex-first daughter, pregnant with her first child
LONDON (KABC) -- Former first daughter Jenna Bush Hager is expecting her first baby.
The 31-year-old said the baby is due sometime in the spring. She said she's nervous and excited but always wanted to be a mom.
Former President George W. Bush said he's "fired up" about becoming a grandfather, and former first lady Laura Bush said she's thrilled.
Jenna and her husband, Henry, have been married for four years.
george w. bush, national news
- Tornado hits Oklahoma City suburbs; 51 dead 42 min ago
- Girl escapes brazen kidnap attempt in OC 9 min ago
- 3 charged in bizarre East LA '12 bank robbery
- Greuel, Garcetti make final stops across LA
- Video: Pit bull owners rally against discrimination
- Elephant meat, dead primate seized at LAX
- Laguna Beach sex assault suspect surrenders
- Fire near Frazier Park 90 percent contained
- UC hospital workers to strike over higher pay
- abcnews: Hofstra student killed in police standoff
- 2 killed in Turkey hot air balloon crash
- NKorea on day 3 of short-range weapon launches
- Ray Manzarek, The Doors founder, dies at 74
- OTRC: Seth MacFarlane 'unable' to host Oscars again