Jenna Bush Hager, ex-first daughter, pregnant with her first child
LONDON (KABC) -- Former first daughter Jenna Bush Hager is expecting her first baby.
The 31-year-old said the baby is due sometime in the spring. She said she's nervous and excited but always wanted to be a mom.
Former President George W. Bush said he's "fired up" about becoming a grandfather, and former first lady Laura Bush said she's thrilled.
Jenna and her husband, Henry, have been married for four years.
george w. bush, national news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Malaysia not sure which way jet was headed
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book