Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton faints, sustains concussion
WASHINGTON (KABC) -- An ill Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton sustained a concussion after fainting, according to the State Department.
She is now recovering at home and being monitored by doctors.
An aide said Clinton will work from home next week on doctors' recommendations.
The department says Clinton was dehydrated because of a stomach virus and that she fainted, causing the concussion. No further details were immediately available.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Calif. bill would ban orcas in SeaWorld shows
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere