Navy SEAL Team 4 Cmdr. Job W. Price dead in apparent suicide
WASHINGTON (KABC) -- Navy SEAL Team Four Cmdr. Job W. Price has died in an apparent suicide. He was 42.
Price died in Afghanistan on Saturday from a non-combat related injury said to be the result of an apparent suicide, a U.S. military official told the Associated Press on Sunday. Military officials are investigating his death.
Price hails from Pottstown, Pa. Team Four is part of the mission to train Afghan police to counteract the Taliban.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Secret Service probe Target security breach
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Man convicted at 16 resentenced under new law
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- TSA expands Pre-Check screening program in LA 3 min ago
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point 12 min ago
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients 38 min ago
- Paul Walker crash: No mechanical issues
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds