Bandit dons bucket to hide face while robbing ex-employer
SLIDELL, La. (KABC) -- Many burglars are known for their array of disguises. One burglar in Slidell, La. apparently forgot his and improvised.
Surveillance video shows the 23-year-old suspect used a bucket when he robbed his former employer, Kenney's Seafood.
The bucket seemed to hinder him a little. The suspect had to tilt up the bucket every so often to catch a glimpse of his surroundings.
It turns out his disguise was a bad idea. Police were able to identify and arrest the suspect at his home.
stupid criminals, caught on tape, robbery, national news
- TWA Flight 800 documentary hints at cover-up 31 min ago
- West Hills murder suspect to appear in court 47 min ago
- Metro Red, Purple lines now requires TAP card 45 min ago
- Journalist Michael Hastings dies in LA crash
- 3.1-magnitude earthquake jolts Inland Empire 15 min ago
- Woman sought in Santa Ana Chase Bank robbery
- Ex-LA deputy alleges corruption in department
- Ex-USC professor on FBI wanted list arrested
- Fed says it will maintain bond purchase pace 5 min ago
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model 37 min ago
- Natura recalls pet food after salmonella test
- Paris, Prince Jackson refute chef's testimony
- Country singer Slim Whitman dies at age 90
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video) 43 min ago
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
39 min ago