Bandit dons bucket to hide face while robbing ex-employer
SLIDELL, La. (KABC) -- Many burglars are known for their array of disguises. One burglar in Slidell, La. apparently forgot his and improvised.
Surveillance video shows the 23-year-old suspect used a bucket when he robbed his former employer, Kenney's Seafood.
The bucket seemed to hinder him a little. The suspect had to tilt up the bucket every so often to catch a glimpse of his surroundings.
It turns out his disguise was a bad idea. Police were able to identify and arrest the suspect at his home.
stupid criminals, caught on tape, robbery, national news
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video