Bandit dons bucket to hide face while robbing ex-employer
SLIDELL, La. (KABC) -- Many burglars are known for their array of disguises. One burglar in Slidell, La. apparently forgot his and improvised.
Surveillance video shows the 23-year-old suspect used a bucket when he robbed his former employer, Kenney's Seafood.
The bucket seemed to hinder him a little. The suspect had to tilt up the bucket every so often to catch a glimpse of his surroundings.
It turns out his disguise was a bad idea. Police were able to identify and arrest the suspect at his home.
stupid criminals, caught on tape, robbery, national news
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- Funeral held for LAPD Officer Chris Cortijo
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- 'Mother Ditch' uncovered near downtown LA
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- abcnews: Man accused of killing teens who entered home
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Epilepsy treatment uses laser to stop seizures
- Zadan, Meron to produce Oscars for 3rd year
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2