Bandit dons bucket to hide face while robbing ex-employer
SLIDELL, La. (KABC) -- Many burglars are known for their array of disguises. One burglar in Slidell, La. apparently forgot his and improvised.
Surveillance video shows the 23-year-old suspect used a bucket when he robbed his former employer, Kenney's Seafood.
The bucket seemed to hinder him a little. The suspect had to tilt up the bucket every so often to catch a glimpse of his surroundings.
It turns out his disguise was a bad idea. Police were able to identify and arrest the suspect at his home.
stupid criminals, caught on tape, robbery, national news
- Car rally to be held in honor of Paul Walker
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church 39 min ago
- Man wakes up locked inside dark empty plane
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- Pasadena apartment fire caused by heater
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana 54 min ago
- 2 sought in Lancaster home invasion robberies
- Rancho Santa Margarita crash leaves 5 injured
- VC suspicious death investigation underway 22 min ago
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Cold weather brings flight cancellations
- Ukraine capital facing anti-govt protest
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis