Bandit dons bucket to hide face while robbing ex-employer
SLIDELL, La. (KABC) -- Many burglars are known for their array of disguises. One burglar in Slidell, La. apparently forgot his and improvised.
Surveillance video shows the 23-year-old suspect used a bucket when he robbed his former employer, Kenney's Seafood.
The bucket seemed to hinder him a little. The suspect had to tilt up the bucket every so often to catch a glimpse of his surroundings.
It turns out his disguise was a bad idea. Police were able to identify and arrest the suspect at his home.
stupid criminals, caught on tape, robbery, national news
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse 24 min ago
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Kidnap suspect search shuts down DTLA streets 5 min ago
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Man barricaded in Whittier apartment building
- IE man found guilty of molesting 3 girls
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Mrs. Doubtfire 2' planned, child star reacts