Federal unemployment benefits cut due to sequestration
June 10, 2013 -- Federal unemployment benefits dropped Monday thanks to budget cuts from the sequestration.
The average, weekly benefit for federal emergency unemployment compensation will be cut by 16.8 percent.
That's about $51.
State benefits will remain the same.
- Fatal Baldwin Village fire deemed accident
- Mexican truck with radioactive load stolen
- Mom sought for abducting 3 kids in Palmdale
- Boy, 7, dies following Mid-City shooting
- Human skeletal remains found in Montebello
- Simi Valley neighbors found dead in front yards
- Kelly Thomas trial: Surveillance video shown
- NYC train crash airs queries about technology
- abcnews: 2 skydivers killed in AZ midair collision
- Best high-tech toys for kids this season
- USC football coach Sarkisian takes helm
- Paul Walker crash seen on surveillance video
- Ben Stiller marks prints at TCL Theatre
- OTRC: Kelly Clarkson new Christmas music video
- TN teacher's social media lesson goes viral
11 min ago
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
33 min ago