Princeton bomb threat evacuates campus, university officials say
June 11, 2013 ( RICHMOND, Va.) -- Princeton University officials issued evacuation orders Tuesday after bomb threats to several campus buildings were made.
Dan Day, a school spokesman, says employees were told to leave the central New Jersey campus just before 10:30 a.m. Tuesday.
No classes are in session, although some summer programs are. In a message posted to Twitter, school officials wrote regular classes were over, graduation was last week and that the majority of students had already left for the summer.
(The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
ABC7Chicago.com will update this developing story as more information becomes available.
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash 22 min ago
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Oxnard residents burglarize home 50 min ago
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail 58 min ago
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months
- Supermarket overload: Too many product...
7 min ago