Monica Lewinsky items up for sale in online auction
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A trove of items once owned or gifted by Monica Lewinsky is now up for auction. The 32-item collection is featured online.
The items were submitted by Lewinsky's former lover to Special Prosecutor Kenneth Starr during his investigation of the former White House intern's sexual relationship with President Bill Clinton.
The collection includes a sheer black floor-length negligee and a letter typed on White House stationery signed by Clinton.
The collection is expected to net as much as $50,000.
Lewinsky's infamous blue dress is not among the items listed for sale.
Bidding ends Thursday.
bill clinton, national news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing 55 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- 2 targeted in attempted kidnap, sexual battery
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- Smoke detectors crucial to avoid fire deaths
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Ted Turner hospitalized in Argentine capital
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months