Monica Lewinsky items up for sale in online auction
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A trove of items once owned or gifted by Monica Lewinsky is now up for auction. The 32-item collection is featured online.
The items were submitted by Lewinsky's former lover to Special Prosecutor Kenneth Starr during his investigation of the former White House intern's sexual relationship with President Bill Clinton.
The collection includes a sheer black floor-length negligee and a letter typed on White House stationery signed by Clinton.
The collection is expected to net as much as $50,000.
Lewinsky's infamous blue dress is not among the items listed for sale.
Bidding ends Thursday.
bill clinton, national news
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial
- 18 indicted in LA Sheriff's Dept abuse probe
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes
- Man who allegedly pranked coaches arrested
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- abcnews: Gun makers thriving year after Newtown
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- New cockroach found in NYC can withstand cold
- 6 finalists announced for 2013 Heisman trophy
- 'Saving Mr. Banks' tells 'Poppins' back story
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke