Florida woman gives birth to 14 pound baby
KEYSTONE HEIGHTS, Fla. (KABC) -- A near-Christmas miracle turned out to be a near-record for one Florida mom.
Nicia McNelley went in for a scheduled C section Friday. Her baby, Isaiah Johnson, tipped the scale at a whopping 14 pounds 7.6 ounces, making him the second-biggest baby to be born in the state.
Mom and dad have already put some thought into Isaiah's future. Even though they live in Gator country, McNelley says her boyfriend wants him to play for the Seminoles.
christmas, national news
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hrs after contact drop
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Gorman brush fire: Crews gaining upper hand
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Earthquake w/ mag-3.9 rattles Castaic area
- Woman, horse rescued at Angeles Nat'l Forest
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Green cars for rent at niche LA-based company
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report