Florida woman gives birth to 14 pound baby
KEYSTONE HEIGHTS, Fla. (KABC) -- A near-Christmas miracle turned out to be a near-record for one Florida mom.
Nicia McNelley went in for a scheduled C section Friday. Her baby, Isaiah Johnson, tipped the scale at a whopping 14 pounds 7.6 ounces, making him the second-biggest baby to be born in the state.
Mom and dad have already put some thought into Isaiah's future. Even though they live in Gator country, McNelley says her boyfriend wants him to play for the Seminoles.
christmas, national news
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC 28 min ago
- Female pedestrian struck, killed in Riverside
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W 17 min ago
- Operation Crossover targets liquor thieves
- abcnews: Conjoined twins see sunlight for 1st time
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: Will Arnett files for divorce from Poehler