Sarah Palin criticized for North Korea gaffe
WASHINGTON (KABC) -- Sarah Palin drew criticism after declaring that the United States has to stand with "our North Korean allies."
Palin's gaffe, made Wednesday during an interview on a radio show, was quickly corrected by her host.
But it drew immediate fire from liberal bloggers, who cited it as an example of her lack of foreign policy expertise.
The conservative website, "The Weekly Standard," said Palin "correctly identified North Korea as our enemy literally eight seconds before the mix-up."
sarah palin, politics
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully 16 min ago
- S. Korean ferry's slow evacuation probed 9 min ago
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect 24 min ago
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Griffith Park mountain lion exposed to poison
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12 12 min ago
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)