Donald Trump bashes Bush, Obama at FL rally
BOCA RATON, Fla. (KABC) -- Business mogul Donald Trump made his first public speaking appearance after hinting he may run for president in 2012.
Trump spoke at a Tea Party rally in Boca Raton, Fla.
He is a potential Republican presidential candidate, or he could run as an Independent.
"Whether you like him or not, George Bush gave us Obama and I'm not happy about it, okay? I'm not happy about it. We have a disaster on our hands. We have a man, right now, that almost certainly will go down as the worst president in the history of the United States," Trump said.
Trump said he has put off agreeing to an extension of his "Celebrity Apprentice" TV show and that he will make an announcement on his campaign plans before June.
tea party, republican party, george w. bush, president barack obama, politics
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts 13 min ago
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale 25 min ago
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs 5 min ago
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)