Trump deploys profanity-laced bombs in Vegas
LAS VEGAS (KABC) -- Donald Trump deployed a series of profanity-laced bombs at a speech Thursday night in Las Vegas.
He started off by attacking the nation's political leaders for the way they handled Iraq.
"We build another road. They blow them up. We build again," Trump said. "In the meantime, we can't get an [expletive] school in Brooklyn."
Trump spoke mostly about foreign affairs issues to a group of supporters.
"Listen you mother [expletive] -- we're going to tax you 25 percent," Trump said.
A frequent critic of the federal health care law passed last year, Trump said the Supreme Court should decide the dozens of lawsuits challenging the legislation and urged district courts not to waste their time on it.
Trump also hammered the point home that he was responsible for President Obama producing his birth certificate earlier this week.
Trump said several politicians had tried to get the president to provide the certificate before him, but they all failed.
As for running for president, Trump told the crowd he would make a decision by June 1.
Trump's visit to Nevada came a day after he traveled to New Hampshire, which is set to host the first presidential primary in 2012. Nevada's caucus is scheduled to be the third presidential contest next year.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
president barack obama, tea party, politics
- James Gandolfini of 'Sopranos' dies at 51
- Tip led to ex-USC professor's Mexico arrest
- Hollywood panhandlers allegedly kill LA woman
- OC caregiver arrested for alleged sex assault
- East LA chase reaches speeds close to 120 mph
- Fugitive child-abuse couple seen in Maywood
- Wrong-way driver charged with DUI in 14 pile-up
- West Hills murder suspect pleads not guilty
- FBI busts international sports gambling ring
- Afghan leader suspends talks with Taliban, US
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Piedmont beef's lower fat entices connoisseurs
- Michael Jackson chef describes confrontation
- OTRC: Shailene Woodley part cut from 'Spider-Man 2'
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
27 min ago