Trump deploys profanity-laced bombs in Vegas
LAS VEGAS (KABC) -- Donald Trump deployed a series of profanity-laced bombs at a speech Thursday night in Las Vegas.
He started off by attacking the nation's political leaders for the way they handled Iraq.
"We build another road. They blow them up. We build again," Trump said. "In the meantime, we can't get an [expletive] school in Brooklyn."
Trump spoke mostly about foreign affairs issues to a group of supporters.
"Listen you mother [expletive] -- we're going to tax you 25 percent," Trump said.
A frequent critic of the federal health care law passed last year, Trump said the Supreme Court should decide the dozens of lawsuits challenging the legislation and urged district courts not to waste their time on it.
Trump also hammered the point home that he was responsible for President Obama producing his birth certificate earlier this week.
Trump said several politicians had tried to get the president to provide the certificate before him, but they all failed.
As for running for president, Trump told the crowd he would make a decision by June 1.
Trump's visit to Nevada came a day after he traveled to New Hampshire, which is set to host the first presidential primary in 2012. Nevada's caucus is scheduled to be the third presidential contest next year.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
president barack obama, tea party, politics
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing 6 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash 26 min ago
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested 30 min ago
- 2 targeted in attempted kidnap, sexual battery
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- Smoke detectors crucial to avoid fire deaths
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Ted Turner hospitalized in Argentine capital
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months