Palin stops in NYC to have pizza with Trump
NEW YORK CITY (KABC) -- Sarah Palin made a pit stop in New York City on her "One Nation" book tour to have a pizza with Donald Trump on Tuesday.
Palin, the former Republican vice presidential nominee, said she and Trump shared similar ideas for improving the U.S. economy, while Trump called Palin a "terrific woman and a terrific friend" who he hoped would seek the GOP presidential nomination.
The meeting, part political parley and part reality TV show, capped the third day of Palin's bus trip through historic sites along the East Coast.
Palin has not announced whether she will run, but has said she is considering joining the field of Republican candidates vying to challenge President Barack Obama next year.
Palin's tour continues on Wednesday. Her bus tour is scheduled to end in New Hampshire.
The Associated Press contributed to this report,
new york, sarah palin, politics
- LAPD cop car crash: 1 officer dead, 1 injured 7 min ago
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood 47 min ago
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures 4 min ago
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Baldwin Hills natural gas leak: Repairs done
- Beverly Hills High School gunman threat false
- Russia would welcome Crimea, says top lawmaker
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Pistorius told guard 'everything is fine'
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy' 53 min ago
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)