Sen. Dianne Fienstein visits OC for youth, education
CYPRESS, Calif. (KABC) -- Sen. Dianne Feinstein visited Orange County on Thursday to focus on youth and education.
The first stop for California's senior senator was Oxford Academy, a public middle and high school in Cypress.
Feinstein, who's running for a fourth full term in the U.S. Senate, met with administrators and later addressed the faculty and student body.
The senator applauded the school's academic achievements. She also visited the girl scouts of Orange County late Thursday.
- Gunman at large in East LA party shooting
- Drug boat washes ashore in Manhattan Beach
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- OC teen to be tried as adult in dad beating
- OC thieves sought for smash-grab robbery
- Ex-PTA president allegedly stole candy funds
- Man killed when Amtrak train collides with car
- AZ sheriff's office profiles Latinos - judge
- Communications satellite launched into space
- London attack: 3 more arrested in slaying
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- Rogers, gay soccer player, joins LA Galaxy
- OTRC: Blake Shelton's Oklahoma benefit concert