Sen. Dianne Fienstein visits OC for youth, education
CYPRESS, Calif. (KABC) -- Sen. Dianne Feinstein visited Orange County on Thursday to focus on youth and education.
The first stop for California's senior senator was Oxford Academy, a public middle and high school in Cypress.
Feinstein, who's running for a fourth full term in the U.S. Senate, met with administrators and later addressed the faculty and student body.
The senator applauded the school's academic achievements. She also visited the girl scouts of Orange County late Thursday.
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- 287 missing, 9 dead in SKorea ferry disaster
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries 33 min ago
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught 8 min ago
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- Jenny McCarthy engaged to Donnie Wahlberg
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break
- Recycling used water in Orange County
30 min ago