Brad Sherman leads Howard Berman in race for District 30 - poll
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A new poll was released on Thursday in the hotly contested race for San Fernando Valley's 30th Congressional District.
The congressional seat pits two veteran Democrats, Howard Berman and Brad Sherman, against each other.
The candidates had represented two different congressional districts, but with the lines redrawn, they're vying for one seat in District 30, which stretches across much of the West San Fernando Valley.
In an exclusive Eyewitness News-Survey USA poll, Sherman is leading Berman 45 to 32 percent, but 23 percent of voters are still undecided in this race.
Berman has been in Congress 30 years and wants to stay there, but he has to defeat Sherman, who has been in Congress more than 16 years.
- Secret Service probe Target security breach
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne 50 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case 41 min ago
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations 46 min ago
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Man convicted at 16 resentenced under new law
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds
- Tips on how to avoid Xmas holiday hazards
39 min ago