Brad Sherman leads Howard Berman in race for District 30 - poll
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A new poll was released on Thursday in the hotly contested race for San Fernando Valley's 30th Congressional District.
The congressional seat pits two veteran Democrats, Howard Berman and Brad Sherman, against each other.
The candidates had represented two different congressional districts, but with the lines redrawn, they're vying for one seat in District 30, which stretches across much of the West San Fernando Valley.
In an exclusive Eyewitness News-Survey USA poll, Sherman is leading Berman 45 to 32 percent, but 23 percent of voters are still undecided in this race.
Berman has been in Congress 30 years and wants to stay there, but he has to defeat Sherman, who has been in Congress more than 16 years.
- Palmdale boy, 8, may have been tortured 27 min ago
- Cold case: Cadaver dog fails to pick up scent 27 min ago
- London attack investigation: 2 more arrests
- Bear cub breaks into a kitchen in Duarte
- Local police officer accused of child molest
- Van Nuys stabbing victim's family speaks out
- OC sheriff's reserve sergeant found beaten
- UC hospital workers' strike ends after 2 days
- Oklahoma tornado victims' names released
- abcnews: New Susan Powell video released
- Vote on gay Scouts comes at emotional moment 33 min ago
- Charles Ramsey promised free burgers for life
- SI model accepts local teen's prom proposal 9 min ago
- OTRC: Jennifer Aniston plays stripper in 'Millers'
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
18 min ago