Brad Sherman leads Howard Berman in race for District 30 - poll
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A new poll was released on Thursday in the hotly contested race for San Fernando Valley's 30th Congressional District.
The congressional seat pits two veteran Democrats, Howard Berman and Brad Sherman, against each other.
The candidates had represented two different congressional districts, but with the lines redrawn, they're vying for one seat in District 30, which stretches across much of the West San Fernando Valley.
In an exclusive Eyewitness News-Survey USA poll, Sherman is leading Berman 45 to 32 percent, but 23 percent of voters are still undecided in this race.
Berman has been in Congress 30 years and wants to stay there, but he has to defeat Sherman, who has been in Congress more than 16 years.
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run 16 min ago
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet 7 min ago
- abcnews: Man accused of killing teens who entered home
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- Zadan, Meron to produce Oscars for 3rd year
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2