Janice Hahn leads in race for 44th Congressional District - poll
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An exclusive Eyewitness News poll shows Congresswoman Janice Hahn leading in the race for California's 44th Congressional District against Congresswoman Laura Richardson.
Both Democrats are battling for the same congressional seat in a newly drawn district that stretches from San Pedro into Carson, Compton, Willowbrook, Lynwood and South Gate.
Forty-five percent of likely voters told SurveyUSA they would vote for Hahn, while 33 percent said Richardson. Twenty-two percent are undecided.
Hahn beat Richardson in the primary by 20 points.
election, south gate, south bay, south los angeles, politics
- Secret Service probe Target security breach 1 min ago
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash 33 min ago
- 1 of 4 missing women found; mystery remains
- 96 animals rescued from 2 Los Angeles homes
- Harvard student admits to hoax to avoid final
- White House panel urges limit on NSA snooping
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor
- 'Mary Poppins' among 25 films to be preserved
- Paul Walker crash: No mechanical issues
- Photos: Leonardo DiCaprio, Matthew M. at 'Wolf' event
- 'Functional fitness' takes dysfunctional turn
9 min ago