Janice Hahn leads in race for 44th Congressional District - poll
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An exclusive Eyewitness News poll shows Congresswoman Janice Hahn leading in the race for California's 44th Congressional District against Congresswoman Laura Richardson.
Both Democrats are battling for the same congressional seat in a newly drawn district that stretches from San Pedro into Carson, Compton, Willowbrook, Lynwood and South Gate.
Forty-five percent of likely voters told SurveyUSA they would vote for Hahn, while 33 percent said Richardson. Twenty-two percent are undecided.
Hahn beat Richardson in the primary by 20 points.
election, south gate, south bay, south los angeles, politics
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- LB mayoral candidate mailer wrongly shows SD
- Benjamin Netanyahu discusses Iran at LA event
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments 2 min ago
- San Clemente HS lockdown lifted after threat
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Parents, daughter accused in $7M shoplifting spree
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Bitcoin exchange CEO's death ruled 'unnatural'
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
19 min ago