Timeline: Jesse Jackson Jr.'s Leave of Absence / Resignation
Jesse Jackson Junior resigned from Congress after months of speculation about federal investigations and a long medical leave of absence.
Timeline: Jackson's Leave of Absence/ Resignation
June 25, 2012: Jackson on medical leave from Congress
June 26, 2012: Jackson exhausted, medical leave raises questions
July 11, 2012: Jackson's Office: Congressman treated for 'mood' disorder
August 13, 2012: Mayo Clinic: Jackson treated for bipolar disorder
September 25, 2012: ABC7 Exclusive: Sandi Jackson talks about husband
October 27, 2012: Blagojevich's brother testifies in Jackson probe
October 29, 2012: Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr.: 'I will be vindicated'
November 6, 2012: Jackson wins re-election
November 8, 2012: Jackson bargaining with feds for plea deal
November 12, 2012 Dems lose patience with Jackson
November 14, 2012: Following the money trail'
November 15, 2012: Jackson under federal investigation
November 21, 2012: Congressman Jackson resigns from Congress
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing 48 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- 2 targeted in attempted kidnap, sexual battery
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- Smoke detectors crucial to avoid fire deaths
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Ted Turner hospitalized in Argentine capital
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months