Vote 2010: Local Elections
Whitman, Fiorina decline Palin rally invite
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- Sarah Palin is coming to Anaheim to raise money for Republican candidates.
It may not be surprising, considering a new field poll Wednesday shows 79 percent of California Democrats disapprove of Palin, and more than two thirds of independents feel the same.
Whitman and Fiorina need more than Republican votes to win their races for governor and the U.S. Senate.
Both candidates say they have other commitments on Oct. 16, when Palin will hold her rally.
election, vote 2010: local elections
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 46 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery 8 min ago
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis