Vote 2010: Local Elections
Cooley takes lead in attorney general race
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles County District Attorney Steve Cooley has taken a slim lead in the race for attorney general.
That's three-tenths of a percentage point.
But the contest is far from being decided.
The secretary of state's office says it could be several weeks until all the ballots are counted and the final vote is in.
election, vote 2010: local elections
- Covina shooting: Adult, 4-year-old girl hurt 1 min ago
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Ontario
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Family settles over Chino school gun accident 16 min ago
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- Joseph Gatto's stolen jewelry pieces sought
- abcnews: Brutal elevator attack shocks Chinese city
- World Cup: US to play Ghana, Portugal, Germany
- McDonald's accidentally gives cash to couple
- Billy Joel to perform at the Hollywood Bowl
- Bob Dylan's guitar sells for nearly $1M 46 min ago
- OTRC: Kelly Clarkson talks baby names (Video)