Vote 2010: Local Elections
Cooley takes lead in attorney general race
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles County District Attorney Steve Cooley has taken a slim lead in the race for attorney general.
That's three-tenths of a percentage point.
But the contest is far from being decided.
The secretary of state's office says it could be several weeks until all the ballots are counted and the final vote is in.
election, vote 2010: local elections
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage 21 min ago
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- Lancaster pellet gun vandalism: 3 arrested
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate? 9 min ago
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies 9 min ago
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)