Major League Tirade from Minor League Manager
June 1, 2007 (KABC) -- Phillip Wellman, the manager of the Mississippi Braves, went on a major tirade after being ejected from Friday night's game.
The Braves are a minor league team, but this was a major league rant.
Wellman threw his hat and one of the bases. He also covered home plate in dirt and crawled around the field. Near the mound, Wellman picked up the rosin bag, pretended to bite the top off of it and threw it as if it were a grenade.
Wellman waved to the crowd before he left the field for the night.
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd 7 min ago
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- San Dimas boat crash leaves 1 dead, 1 injured 3 min ago
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks